Please check below for the latest updates as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
We are considered an essential business, as are most of our customers in the construction industry. We plan to continue operations for as long as we can do so safely. The safety and wellbeing of our employees, our customers and the general public is a top priority.
Currently, our business is OPEN and fully operational, excluding certain in-home services.
What we are doing to help keep everyone safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in our trucks at each stop
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves
- Following a 6-ft distancing protocol on all jobsites and stops between jobs
- No physical contact (hand shaking) with any customers/vendors/co-workers
- Following guidelines for self-quarantine should any employee encounter anyone with COVID-19
If you are calling to schedule any of our services that require entry into your home:
- Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell or have been exposed to anyone who feels unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Forgive us for not shaking hands and keeping our distance